Production Worker - Day Shift
Working with insulated glass units, vinyl/aluminum window frames and ensuring quality before sending to the next stage of production.
For more than 25 years, homeowners, builders and anyone who insists on the highest quality and most energy efficient windows for a new construction or remodel have put their trust in Cascade Windows. We promote a culture of honesty and integrity from our staff and dealers, and it shows. As we continue to expand and grow, we are looking for new members to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assemble windows for customers by measuring and using hand tools, saws, punches and drills
- Maintaining safe/clean work environment and utilizing safe work practices in all job projects
- Assist production and open to being cross-trained
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) compliance
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced production environment and be quality conscious
- Daily commitment to safety
- Must have a desire and willingness to work and learn while understanding the importance of excellent attendance and a can do attitude.
- Ability to apply concepts to practical situations
- Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job function
Physical and Environmental Demands
- Ability to bend, twist, squat, reaches, grasp, stand, walk and perform fine manipulation with fingers.
- Lift/carry up to 50 pounds alone and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Exposed to excessive noise, dust, fumes or chemicals on the shop floor.
- Intermittently exposed to inclement weather.
- Work overtime as needed
- Working in various departments
High school diploma or equivalent
Paid Holidays, paid vacation, paid sick, health, vision & dental insurance. Short term, long term disability. 401k employer immediate match, employee discounts.
Job Type: Full-time