The Territory Manager represents the company providing sales and customer service for residential and/or multi-family projects. The Territory Manager’s daily work activities are spent in the field, calling on existing partners and prospects, as well as in the office with a team assisting with takeoffs and quoting.
- Represents Cascade Windows during the sales process by collecting data on customer needs and design specifications, and acting as liaison between manufacturing staff and customer in developing sales proposals.
- Provides exceptional customer service including contacting and establishing business relationships with potential customers as well as proficiently qualifying needs of existing and potential customers.
- Effectively plans and conducts sales presentations for current and prospective customers. Designs professional demonstrations or presentations of company products and services and provides customers clarification how Cascade Windows can meet their specific requirements.
- Provides training to customers on the features and benefits of Cascade products and services.
- Completes and submits sales contract documentation in a “timely” manner to ensure sufficient time to allow Cascade Windows to process and approve all contracted sales. Comprehends and executes financed sales agreements with various.
- Communicates market conditions, successes and opportunities on a regular basis. Prepares recurring and special reports, forms or other documents for management, as required. Carries out other duties as assigned.
- Seasoned in conducting sales presentations for current and future clients.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- The ability to conduct accurate multi-family take offs and bids.
- Understand window performance ratings and testing’s.
- Understand the meaning and process of Value Engineering.
- Familiar with the multiple stages of a sales process.
- Knowledge of light commercial and/or multi-family construction is required.
- Thorough understanding of varying flashing and membrane systems for window and door installation and the exterior envelope process.
- Experienced with forecasting and budgeting and a history of accuracy.
- Ability to make cold calls.
- Must have proven success of prospecting and closing new business as well as managing existing accounts.
- Possess excellent written communication, data analysis, and project and time management skills.
- Must possess organization, multi-tasking skills with the flexibility to manage multiple conflicting priorities and frequent changes.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Value and embrace the team concept.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information with discretion and professionalism.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field and/or 5 years sales experience.
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENT DEMANDS
- Must be able to access customer worksites including construction areas without clear walking paths or simple access.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.