Field Service Intake
About Cascade Windows: For more than 25 years, homeowners, builders and anyone who insists on the highest quality and most energy efficient windows for a new construction or remodel have put their trust in Cascade Windows.
We're currently looking for a Field Service Intake position located at our Spokane Valley, WA location. This position provides above average customer service, ensuring quick resolution, results and the highest level of both internal and external customer satisfaction. They will also intake and qualify new warranty service requests via phone and email, while also inputting and generating work orders for Coordinators and Techs.
- Responsible for polite, professional and efficient telephone communications with customers, ensuring timely response to all incoming calls, displaying an eagerness to serve the customer's immediate needs.
- Fields incoming calls from homeowners, generating service orders to facilitate the accurate and complete production, delivery and/or installation of appropriate replacement parts or supplies.
- Determines warranty eligibility of any service items in question based on current and historical warranty provisions, assigning customer costs for those items which are not covered by warranty.
- Reviews customer requests for service to ascertain cause for service request, type of malfunction, and course of remedy — working directly with the customer.
- Enters complete and accurate order information in to Order Entry System.
- Provides support for Coordinators and other Intake personnel.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES OR REGISTRATIONS – none
2 years customer service, sales, administrative and/or clerical experience
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of windows, doors and / or other building products is preferred. Experience in fast-paced customer service environment helpful.
- A good overall knowledge of office computer applications is required, along with good keyboard and computer navigational skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills with a polite and professional demeanor. Must be an effective verbal communicator with an eagerness to satisfy. Being a good listener is essential.
- Must show excellent written skills for inter-departmental communications.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages and area.
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS – Office environment. No specific or unusual physical or environmental demands.
TRAVEL – Requires no travel.